Gibson Brands Forums

Sorry for the double post, but I figured some people here don't necessarily frequent the Les Paul Forum

This_Dying_Soul

This guitar was stolen from the owner's studio when it was luted during the riots in Vancouver. It's heavily modified and has lots of sentimental value to it's owner. If you come across it, get as much info on the seller and contact police. Many people are making the assumption that the thief would be trying to sell this guitar in Canada. Keep in mind Vancouver's proximity to the Canada/US border and that it could possibly turn up in Washington, Oregon or other US States not far from Vancouver.

[cursing][cursing][cursing]Les Paul Stolen During Vancouver Riots [cursing][cursing][cursing]

Ugh please dont get your information mixed up, this guy's studio is in Ladner/Richmond WAY far away from the downtown core, it was stolen on the 5th of June and has absolutely NO connection to the riot that happened on the 15th of June.

I dont think there was a riot on June 5th. [confused]

Sorry that was an oversite on my part. When I read the ad in the link I read the part above that shows what region the ad is targeted towards, the date it was posted and then skipped right to the description of the guitar. Given the time that the ad surfaced it's easy to see how someone who missed the part in the ad about when the crime took place could mistake this for something to do with the riots.

Sorry guys (and gals)

Archived