Gibson Brands Forums

Question aboout iPhone4

duane v

Also, anyone that has an iPhone 4 should activate a "Find my iPhone" by activating a "mobileme" account using their iTunes ID (the same thing you use to download apps)

Step by step;

1) Settings

2) Mail, contacts, Calendars,

3) Add Account

4) MobileMe

5) Enter iTunes I.D

6) Agree to terms and conditions

7) Use www.me.com to log in, you can now remotely position, lock, wipe, and send remote system messages to your iPhone from your home computer, provided the SIM card is still active.

This comes in really handy if you misplace your iPhone frequently or spend time looking in the couch cushions for it, as you can make it make a ringing sound remotely like the page feature on a cordless phone base station.

Also, anyone that has an iPhone 4 should activate a "Find my iPhone" activating a "mobileme" account using their iTunes ID (the same thing you use to download apps)

Step by step;

1) Settings

2) Mail, contacts, Calendars,

3) Add Account

4) MobileMe

5) Enter iTunes I.D

6) Agree to terms and conditions

7) Use www.me.com to log in, you can now remotely position, lock, wipe, and send remote system messages to your iPhone from your home computer, provided the SIM card is still active.

This comes in really handy if you misplace your iPhone frequently or spend time looking in the couch cushions for it, as you can make it make a ringing sound remotely like the page feature on a cordless phone base station.

Yeah, I did that back when it went to a free app.

Very cool, and it does work quite well.... msp_thumbup.gif

Archived