Gibson Brands Forums

can't make this up

Silenced Fred

8a8fa8f4.jpg

6b1495bc.jpg

It had a fuzz onboard, sounded cool. The neck had major dents and played terribly. They want 1000 for it, no way they can get that. Cool idea, poor execution

I still liked it though, whatever effect was onboard was ****ing nasty! It sounded like 4 or 5 pedals pushing the amp... like amp rape. It was off the wall insane

they were seriously asking a 1000$ for that thing..? I'm not sure what I really think of it either, but I'd probably offer em 300$ for it, and I'd take it for that....Looks like a fun guitar...too bad the neck was beat to **** and and it didnt play well....

PS: Any idea what brand it is? Is it a Partscaster?

they were seriously asking a 1000$ for that thing..? I'm not sure what I really think of it either, but I'd probably offer em 300$ for it, and I'd take it for that....Looks like a fun guitar...too bad the neck was beat to **** and and it didnt play well....

PS: Any idea what brand it is? Is it a Partscaster?

Nope. All original 85 telecaster MIJ. Shame too, I love the MIJ Teles...

I would dig the P90s, and the middle pickups sounded cool I guess, but I can't play a 3 pickup guitar like that. No room for strumming. It wasn't even that good of a job, they are out of their minds for that price

Nope. All original 85 telecaster MIJ. Shame too, I love the MIJ Teles...

I would dig the P90s, and the middle pickups sounded cool I guess, but I can't play a 3 pickup guitar like that. No room for strumming. It wasn't even that good of a job, they are out of their minds for that price

Dude i have the same problem with any threepickup guitar's...Even a Strat, I always seem to have a bit of trouble not hitting that middle pup...I bet it would be ***** with that huge middle pup in the way...

Dude i have the same problem with any threepickup guitar's...Even a Strat, I always seem to have a bit of trouble not hitting that middle pup...I bet it would be ***** with that huge middle pup in the way...

i hit my bridge pickup half the time i strum

Archived