Gibson Brands Forums

I saw Les Savy Fav Saturday night

EVOL!

Woah, man. There singer is insane and he proved it. Killer show and I think the band is great even though they don't get a lot of recognition with a front guy like Tim Harrington.

l_4da8f46473be93da6a06c376d94957cc.jpg

Damn! I forgot about the show wish I got tix. Les Savy Fav is awesome. Harrington is a crazy mother

He came all the way back to the sound man and put the gooseneck light in his mouth. F'ing hilarious. And near the end of their set some woman poured beer in his mouth from the balcony. If I ever get untethered from the guitar (fat chance) he will be my inspiration as a front man. Along with Iggy Pop of course.

Right on man! Les Savvy Fav is ****ing awesome live. Yeah the SG action was sweet.

Tim is the most awesome/entertaining frontman ever. When I saw them he was scaling the walls, facing away from the crowd and clenching/unclenching his buttcheeks (wearing purple spandex pants), running through the crowd, yelling at babies, putting the mic up to some dudes crotch and singing into it like he's giving him head.... He jumped in this fountain and reeked of musty ***. He did so much awesome stuff. And while he was going crazy, the rest of the band went into some ****ing amazing instrumental jams.

They definately put on the most memorable show I've ever seen. Aside from being funny and entertaining, I love their music and they sound amazing live. I was seriously freaking out when I saw them. I don't know about you but when they played "The Sweat Descends" I pretty much lost my mind (and voice).

Actually the club is only for those of us who have actually seen them. Bonus points if you've touched Tim Harrington's purple spandex ***.

This is an a to b conversation and you can c your way out Fred.

lol jk

Actually the club is only for those of us who have actually seen them. Bonus points if you've touched Tim Harrington's purple spandex ***.

This is an a to b conversation and you can c your way out Fred.

lol jk

This club is for people who have met Evol. Ooooo... Lol

Just kidding. ItS ok I'm just gonna go play me some John Mayer and Dave Matthews band and pound a natty.

That's the frontman. He's so rad...

not the greatest video but whatever

Evol likes a band that uses Recumfiers? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

All hope is lost... the man behind the curtain is revealed... and he likes mesas.... [crying]

we can no longer speak J...

Dub, check your emails you ****

I don't think there were any Mesas around when I saw them. That was probly from another band. Not that I would really care if they used Mesas...

lol in the first video on YouTube for the sweat descends the guitarist was playing a strat I figured that video was NOT suitable for this thread.

When I saw them the leedz were on an SG Junior and rhythym was a norlin LP. It was totally way better than that video..

Yeah, Tim Harrington looks like a cross between Zach Galifianakis and a dungeons & dragons dwarf.

Gear wise, when I saw them Saturday it was SG fest and I did not get one hint of Dueling Rectumfrier. I'll have to check out their Dinner with the Band episode to get a peek at their amps.

Archived