Gibson Brands Forums

Revelator

retrosurfer1959

The female singer post made me wonder anybody else get the new Revelator album from the Tedeschi Trucks Band? Ive been listening to it almost non stop since It came out on June 3rd. It's been quite some time since I've liked a new album this much. What a talented couple wonder if there kids are talented if they got even a small percentage of their parents talent they should be something.

Susan's voice and Derek's guitar mixed into a really talented 11 piece group it doesn't get much better than this... [thumbup]

I've heard a couple of cuts off of that CD and really liked what I heard. I saw Susan T. without Derek a couple of years ago. She is a fabulous, soulful singer, and I was impressed with her guitar playing, which has apparently gotten better. She was much better that night than in any of her CDs. BTW, she was playing a D'Angelico when I saw her.

I downloaded it the day it released and have been listening off and on now. I need to burn it to CD so that I can listen in my vehicles to and from work.

I like everything I have heard so far. I agree that they are truly a talented and amazing couple.

Archived