Gibson Brands Forums

The Ultimate Gibson Les Paul's

morty

Hey, thought it would be a useful idea for people to put some gibson knowledge down on this thread, so we all know the 59 les paul is the most wanted guitar and the 1970 les pauls where more sloppy as the materials where cheaper so i read, so if you have any knowledge about the better gibson les pauls just post a reply! how where the 2010 gibson les pauls?

Hey, thought it would be a useful idea for people to put some gibson knowledge down on this thread, so we all know the 59 les paul is the most wanted guitar and the 1970 les pauls where more sloppy as the materials where cheaper so i read, so if you have any knowledge about the better gibson les pauls just post a reply! how where the 2010 gibson les pauls?

thanks

I'll address this as a comparison of several guitars of the same model - what makes one better? . It's the synergy of components (wood, hardware, electronics) and build quality. Sometimes everything comes together in way that creates an extraordinary instrument and sometimes not. It's up to the buyer to find a guitar that looks, feels, plays and sounds the best to him.

Archived