Gibson Brands Forums

Good to be home

Silverbursted

Hello my fellow Lester fanatics!!! Just got back from a very length trip to Colorado (35 days to be exact). It's been awhile since I've visited the forum, so I thought I would drop by to say hi.

Luckily I brought along my trusty Traditional. It was really great to get so many hours of uninterrupted practice time. I really got to put her through her paces, and she performed flawlessly.

No kidding!

It's great to finally hit 60 degrees overnight.

Glad you're home safe SB.

How did the company car work out, no issues?

I grew up downriver on the Arkansas, about 40 miles across the Kansas line.

By that point, all the water is underground, leaving the dry bed for us motorcycle nuts.

Always pissed me off when it rained, all our trails were destroyed and we had to start over...

Welcome back to Arizona at least you got here for the cool evenings this is the time of year I remember why I live here in AZ.

35 days is a long trip must feel good to get back into your one home again.

Boy you got that right Retro. Everyday I spoke with my wife who was constantly reminding me of how hot it has been. But now she is a happy camper. And yes this and Spring is definitely the reason why we put up with the miserable Summers.

No kidding!

Glad you're home safe SB.

How did the company car work out' date=' no issues?

I grew up downriver on the Arkansas, about 40 miles across the Kansas line.

By that point, all the water is underground, leaving the dry bed for us motorcycle nuts.

Always pissed me off when it rained, all our trails were destroyed and we had to start over...[/quote']

Thanks Neo, glad to be home.

The company car did better than expected. Looks like we will get to go back next Summer when we get a new transmission.

BTW, did I warn you about how expensive BG's strings are these days? Especially when they are attached to a new guitar.

Hehehe

Archived