Gibson Brands Forums

For Drathbun

JuanCarlosVejar

Looks just like this $125,000 1942-3 beauty - http://elderly.com/vintage/items/20U-12195.htm . . B)

Just down the street from me at Elderly.

it's the same one :)

have you played it ?

I wish I could grab a time machine to the 1940's and order a gibson sj 200 like this one :0)

the owner and his family sure took care of that baby :)

have you played it ?

I've been tempted to a couple of times when I was at Elderly. But they have to go get it out of the vault, and I didn't want to bother them when I know darn well there's no way I'm actually interested in buying it. If it's any consolation, I've been told it's nice, but not by any means stellar. (Not that it matters much, since, if this ever sells, it will very likely be to a collector who never plays it.)

-- Bob R

I've been tempted to a couple of times when I was at Elderly. But they have to go get it out of the vault, and I didn't want to bother them when I know darn well there's no way I'm actually interested in buying it. If it's any consolation, I've been told it's nice, but not by any means stellar. (Not that it matters much, since, if this ever sells, it will very likely be to a collector who never plays it.)

-- Bob R

thanks bob always like your posts :)

I've been tempted to a couple of times when I was at Elderly. But they have to go get it out of the vault, and I didn't want to bother them when I know darn well there's no way I'm actually interested in buying it. If it's any consolation, I've been told it's nice, but not by any means stellar. (Not that it matters much, since, if this ever sells, it will very likely be to a collector who never plays it.) ....

+1

Yep. I've never seen it out and they've had it for quite a while now.

Archived