Gibson Brands Forums

Les Paul 100 needs a new neck

Hal Toupee

As the title says, I'm in the market for a replacement neck for my "recently bought like that" Les Paul 100. I was wondering if anyone has any idea how I might get my hands on a new neck and what it might be worth ? The original owner had a party related mishap that left the neck without a headstock and more damage further up the neck. I originally thought that I might be able to repair it, but it's too far gone for that...

Thanks,

Hal

As the title says, I'm in the market for a replacement neck for my "recently bought like that" Les Paul 100. I was wondering if anyone has any idea how I might get my hands on a new neck and what it might be worth ? The original owner had a party related mishap that left the neck without a headstock and more damage further up the neck. I originally thought that I might be able to repair it, but it's too far gone for that...Thanks,Hal

Forum Member eggmuffins recently put a replacement Telecaster neck on a mid 90's Epiphone Nighthawk. I believe they had the same neck pocket as the LP-100. Talk to him.

If they do have the same neck pockets, the scale lengths won't go together, but warmoth makes necks with conversion scales, i won't pretend to be an expert though, i don't know if that would work either . . .

Archived