Gibson Brands Forums

Guitar tv

LarryUK

That's actually a pretty cool and funny promo from him.

Vai's a monster player. He did inspire me to pick up an Ibanez RG

around '90 cuz I wanted to have anything that looked remotely like a Jem.lol

I still admire his playing, but his music got a bit less than desirable to

me over the years.

What has facinated more is the link to the tabs on the left. They have a massive jazz section which I had some fun with reading through this morning! Infact they have pretty much every style!

It is so good, I am thinking of cancelling my monthly subscription to Total Guitar and Techniques and subscribing to this. I need to have my hands on all manner of tabs for my job and this is perfect, I noticed too they have really good version of stuff like Mario Bros etc. You may laugh but a lot of younger kids who love gaming would really, really love this!

So thanks for a very useful heads up Lashurst [thumbup]

Matt

What has facinated more is the link to the tabs on the left. They have a massive jazz section which I had some fun with reading through this morning! Infact they have pretty much every style!

It is so good, I am thinking of cancelling my monthly subscription to Total Guitar and Techniques and subscribing to this. I need to have my hands on all manner of tabs for my job and this is perfect, I noticed too they have really good version of stuff like Mario Bros etc. You may laugh but a lot of younger kids who love gaming would really, really love this!

So thanks for a very useful heads up Lashurst [thumbup]

Matt

Super Mario Brothers? I must learn it!

Archived