Gibson Brands Forums

mmmmmmm...

Silenced Fred

if you guys want some REALLY good beer, you gotta try this stuff....

495.jpg

LOL!! [lol] [lol] [lol]

Its real s**ty but considering that I'm on college campus right now, its the only stuff people can afford to buy for parties... After a few weeks, you get used to it and its actually starting to taste NOT like piss-water anymore... is that bad? lol

pretty nasty stuff, huh? [biggrin]

I've gotten used to it this semester. By my eighth or ninth I don't care about how it tastes anyway (it takes a lot to get me drunk, though.)

Good advice from me is to buy a six or a twelve of decent, mid-priced beer and start the night off with that. By the time you've gotten through a few of those, you'll be much less hesitant to drink the cheap shat. Natty Light is pretty narsty--not as bad as Busch or Keystone, though.

Haha we didn't drink it for the taste, that's for sure. It was still better than some of the other cheap beers in that demographic like Beast Light (Milwaukee's Best).

hahah yea, we dont either.

and yea, natty is def. better than all the other cheap stuff. thats def why on my campus, natty is the p*ss-beer of choice [thumbup]

i mean dont get me wrong, natty light still sucks but its at least a small step above keystone and busch lite. milwaukee's best and miller lite both taste the worst to me. Idk, I guess I've come to the conclusion that Miller can't make any good beer. Even High Life and MGD, which are supposed to be their "better" beers, still taste like s**t to me.... <_<

I've gotten used to it this semester. By my eighth or ninth I don't care about how it tastes anyway (it takes a lot to get me drunk, though.)

Good advice from me is to buy a six or a twelve of decent, mid-priced beer and start the night off with that. By the time you've gotten through a few of those, you'll be much less hesitant to drink the cheap shat. Natty Light is pretty narsty--not as bad as Busch or Keystone, though.

true dat. im starting to get used to the sh*tty taste of it too. def. a bit better than the other common cheap beer on campus... and i wish i could get a 6 pack of some decent beer, but alas i dont have a fake id and no 21+ friends on campus who can get me stuff. so im restricted to what i can get for free at the parties [flapper]

....plus i dont wanna keep it in the dorm; thats a real easy way to get in trouble... [biggrin]

true dat. im starting to get used to the sh*tty taste of it too. def. a bit better than the other common cheap beer on campus... and i wish i could get a 6 pack of some decent beer, but alas i dont have a fake id and no 21+ friends on campus who can get me stuff. so im restricted to what i can get for free at the parties [flapper]

....plus i dont wanna keep it in the dorm; thats a real easy way to get in trouble... [biggrin]

what college you going to?

And for beer, I'm all about quality. If I wanna get stupid drunk, get some liquor

hahah yea, we dont either.

and yea, natty is def. better than all the other cheap stuff. thats def why on my campus, natty is the p*ss-beer of choice [thumbup]

i mean dont get me wrong, natty light still sucks but its at least a small step above keystone and busch lite. milwaukee's best and miller lite both taste the worst to me. Idk, I guess I've come to the conclusion that Miller can't make any good beer. Even High Life and MGD, which are supposed to be their "better" beers, still taste like s**t to me.... <_<

Those are still better than Coors Light imo [biggrin] .

Archived