Gibson Brands Forums

Following suit

Silenced Fred

I'm genuinely concerned. Have you had these issues looked at by a Dr?

yeah. no idea what it is. i get headaches or migraines and they lead to throwing up. Jeff Tweedy has something similar (i swear i didn't start throwing up just so i could be the ultimate fanboy)

when i was really little, if my parents even mentioned food, i would throw up.

yeah. no idea what it is. i get headaches or migraines and they lead to throwing up. Jeff Tweedy has something similar (i swear i didn't start throwing up just so i could be the ultimate fanboy)

I get chronic migraines, so I know exactly what you mean. Also, when I feel the onset of a migraine I start to panic, so I'm never without a panic attack when I'm having a migraine episode. Luckily I've got a strong stomach, so I'm not prone to vomiting (even when drinking massive amounts I never puke--not trying to brag) but yeah, the pain of migraines can be horrible. The smoking didn't help and, in fact, tended to bring on more frequent migraine episodes, so that's another reason why I quit.

You'll get there, dude. Just stick with it. It'll be worth it in the end, trust me. [thumbup]

I get chronic migraines, so I know exactly what you mean. Also, when I feel the onset of a migraine I start to panic, so I'm never without a panic attack when I'm having a migraine episode. Luckily I've got a strong stomach, so I'm not prone to vomiting (even when drinking massive amounts I never puke--not trying to brag) but yeah, the pain of migraines can be horrible. The smoking didn't help and, in fact, tended to bring on more frequent migraine episodes, so that's another reason why I quit.

You'll get there, dude. Just stick with it. It'll be worth it in the end, trust me. [thumbup]

I have a super weak stomach, and it sucks

Man that really sucks. I hope you find something that eases that issue.

Archived