Gibson Brands Forums

NPD

Silenced Fred

because dub is so awesome and this pedal truly does rock, I thought to myself "what in god's green earth would happen if I ran the SHO... INTO A MUTHAFUKKIN DWARFCRAFT BABY THUNDAAAA?"

So in my slightly inebriated stupor and attempt to avoid writing another paper, I decided, w"what's the worst that could happen?"

So, the worst thing that happened was I recorded this shitty demo, but its fun. Just for Jeff, I butchered up Lazy Eye, the first time I play it I just go amp then fuzz, second time through the riff and solo I play with the SHO then fuzz for the solo. Whenever there is a boost after that, if it isn't insane fuzz, its the SHO.

A boost pushing a fuzz pedal is insane. Quite honestly, it makes my brain poop itself. But a good poop. I love you all

also, it was recorded on my phone, sooooooooo the qual sucks, but you aren't paying for it soooo shhhhhhh... be quiet

My link

Nasty! I loved it.

Fred you should try running it before your fuzz factory thang too (or any other fuzz face type circuit). With the SHO turned down, you'll get more clarity and a little more treble. If you're using a velcro fuzz type sound with a short decay, boosting it with the SHO will give you all kinds of sustain and retain the velcro sound.

DAS I'll be glad to make you one when you're ready.

Archived