Gibson Brands Forums

I openly credit the speed at which I wrote this solo to the playability of my Les Paul Standard (video link)

bullet22

Your band wants you to play solos? You must live in some crazy alternate universe!

When I first clicked the link, I thought "Oh, this guy is dressed like he could be a bank teller or perhaps sit in a cubicle for a telemarketing firm, there is no way he is going to rock out like an animal and play a killer solo." Alas, you proved me wrong. Well done!

I wish there was more people on this forum showing off their skillzz0rs instead of posting photos of their guitars all day. I'm sure the forum hierarchy would be turned upside-down.

When I first clicked the link' date=' I thought "Oh, this guy is dressed like he could be a bank teller or perhaps sit in a cubicle for a telemarketing firm, there is no way he is going to rock out like an animal and play a killer solo." Alas, you proved me wrong. Well done!

[/quote']

Heh-heh! I was in an old jogging top 'cos my studio was cold - I am actually the guy in the centre of this picture:

6a00e398cde5cd000100fa968d647b0003-500pi

...does that help..?

Thanks for the complements guys. It would be nice to see videos of people's licks/skills - I am not very techy but managed it - it's just a phone recording.

I like looking at pictures of R8's R9's etc........ But I'd rather see 'em being played.

Maybe others will follow my 'lead' - no pun intended :D

Ryan

Archived