Gibson Brands Forums

More Snow!!! Yeah!

djroge1

I can't imagine. It's still in the low 70's here, thankfully.

To add insult to injury...I drove home yesterday with the top down!!! [tongue]

Our 2nd snow storm of the year! Where I live we didn't get that much during the storm a week or so ago but this time the schools are closed!! Yeah! That means I don't have to go to work today!

I still have class and it sucks.

Nobody knows how to drive in snow. Its a 15 minute drive for me from house to campus, but i had to add ten minutes to that as i sat in the turn lane to turn into the campus because only one car would go through a light. fuuuuck thaaaaat shiiiit

I drove my wife to work. She would have been fine but I am just looking for an excuse to drive in the snow - I love it. Then again, I have a Jeep Wrangler.

I have a Toyota Corolla and its light as hell, and I always wake up too late to go drifting because they plow the roads super fast...

All the people I've seen driving Jeep Wranglers here have been pretty attractive girls... are... you... [blink]

Our 2nd snow storm of the year! Where I live we didn't get that much during the storm a week or so ago but this time the schools are closed!! Yeah! That means I don't have to go to work today!

No work for me today either!!!!

I like "snow days" that keep me from work. I sit at home and just play music. Love it...........Used to have a Jeep Wrangler. The only problem with is that you don't have an excuse for not being able to get to work in 10 inches of snow. Jeeps can go literally anywhere. I hate the kind of weather that causes the power outages we're seeing and the hardships to so many people.

All the people I've seen driving Jeep Wranglers here have been pretty attractive girls... are... you... [blink]

Well I am pretty attractive but I'm not a girl.

You live in a college town that's why that is all you see. I would get my daughter one if she was away at college in a snow state.

Archived