Gibson Brands Forums

LMAO!

This_Dying_Soul

Went to a Spirit Halloween store yesterday for their clearance sale and bought a bunch of stuff for next year. One of those things was a life size animatronic Frankenstein.

Last night after coming home from work I decided to set him up to test him before the store closes up as they are not a year round operation and may not be here next year. I put him in the entry way to my dining room because it was the closest spot to an outlet so I could test him. Worked great and I was tired so I pulled the plug and left him there with plans to take him down later when I woke up.

While I was asleep my wife got up to start her day... (you can guess where this is going, can't you?)

Apparently I slept right through it, but the first thing she saw when she got out of bed was good ol' Frank looking into the hallway from just a foot away standing at 6.5 feet tall and she let out what she described as the loudest scream she's ever had. LMAO!

Wonder if setting up and testing the other gouls we bought yesterday is going to have the same affect - maybe I'll sleep on the couch this morning so I will have a better chance of hearing the reaction. lol

The pugs had a fright from it too... poor Hendrix wouldn't come within 20 feet of him and when Lola first saw him standing there, she did a double-take before barking her little head off. lol

wondering what's going to happen tonight when I unbox another of our little goodies to test it... Ghostface from the Scream movies.

Thinking I might put him in the kitchen... and I might even leave him plugged in so he starts doing his thing when she walks into the room to make her morning coffee. [laugh]

Or, just sacrifice a few hours sleep and wait up for her with the remote control Zombie (from the waiste up) that crawls along the floor and start moving it towards her when she goes into the bathroom. [lol] :D

wondering what's going to happen tonight when I unbox another of our little goodies to test it... Ghostface from the Scream movies.

Thinking I might put him in the kitchen... and I might even leave him plugged in so he starts doing his thing when she walks into the room to make her morning coffee. [laugh]

Or, just sacrifice a few hours sleep and wait up for her with the remote control Zombie (from the waiste up) that crawls along the floor and start moving it towards her when she goes into the bathroom. [lol] :D

There is an on going joke with my friends. One night I commented I would pay someone $500 to turn up at my funeral in the Scream costume and just stand silently at the back behind the mourners. I am sure I will have at the moment 10 people in costume.

There is an on going joke with my friends. One night I commented I would pay someone $500 to turn up at my funeral in the Scream costume and just stand silently at the back behind the mourners. I am sure I will have at the moment 10 people in costume.

lol

OMG that will be hilarious if people actually follow through. Especially for anyone in your family and friends that are aware of it.

lol

OMG that will be hilarious if people actually follow through. Especially for anyone in your family and friends that are aware of it.

Yes....it would be hilarious if it weren't at a funeral.

But I guess that's subjective anyhow.....

Yes....it would be hilarious if it weren't at a funeral.

But I guess that's subjective anyhow.....

when it's the deceased's sense of humor and somewhat of a last request - it's hilarious.

Even if the family is not aware of it before hand, if it's characteristic of the deceased as they knew him in life, then it would still be funny once they realized he put his friends up to it. [tongue]

when it's the deceased's sense of humor and somewhat of a last request - it's hilarious.

Even if the family is not aware of it before hand, if it's characteristic of the deceased as they knew him in life, then it would still be funny once they realized he put his friends up to it. [tongue]

I guess..I would be sad to miss out on it though

Heck, put the moving Zombie thing in the shower...............[thumbup] [thumbup] [thumbup] ......

Or on the toilet while she's in the shower..................

in the hallway. ...straight line from the shower to the bedroom and I can make it crawl straight towards her as she's hopping out. [biggrin]

I thought a similar gag would be really funny about 10 years years ago. I put on a mask I found while cleaning out a closet and walked into the bedroom and just stood at the foot of the bed waiting for my wife to notice me she screamed a ear splitting scream and clocked me in the face with a full glass of water, which she threw with great skill and force even while in a blind panic. Not sure which was funnier really her scream and reaction or me having to explain how my wife at 5'4" and 110 pounds gave me at 6'4" and 240 pds such an impressive black eye including seven stitches in my eyebrow. Not sure what hurt worse though the eye and the stiches or the fact that she cried all the way to the hospital emergency room with me because it had scared her so bad.

Let's just say Ive never tried it again, mostly because it scared her pretty bad and secondly because she said she'd beat me into a bloody puddle while I was asleep.

I thought a similar gag would be really funny about 10 years years ago. I put on a mask I found while cleaning out a closet and walked into the bedroom and just stood at the foot of the bed waiting for my wife to notice me she screamed a ear splitting scream and clocked me in the face with a full glass of water, which she threw with great skill and force even while in a blind panic. Not sure which was funnier really her scream and reaction or me having to explain how my wife at 5'4" and 110 pounds gave me at 6'4" and 240 pds such an impressive black eye including seven stitches in my eyebrow. Not sure what hurt worse though the eye and the stiches or the fact that she cried all the way to the hospital emergency room with me because it had scared her so bad.

Let's just say Ive never tried it again, mostly because it scared her pretty bad and secondly because she said she'd beat me into a bloody puddle while I was asleep.

yeah, I'm lucky she hasn't killed me yet this week. [tongue] My wife is not the vengeful type, but I somehow think that one day she'll get even with me. 8-[

Archived