Gibson Brands Forums

Thank you Vets!

Aster1

Today is a special day being 11-11-11 & more so as we say "thank you" to the Men & Women that have served us all in our great country USA. My thanks to you and your family's and for all our fallen hero's that have fallen in battle, service to our cause, or served and have now passed.

Words don't come close to thanks enough for the sacrifice you all have made to keep us great, free, & safe.

You have my up most respect & gratitude. [thumbup]

Aster

Today is a special day being 11-11-11 & more so as we say "thank you" to the Men & Women that have served us all in our great country USA. My thanks to you and your family's and for all our fallen hero's that have fallen in battle, service to our cause, or served and have now passed.

Words don't come close to thanks enough for the sacrifice you all have made to keep us great, free, & safe.

Aster

Thanks, but No big deal....don't mention it.

Thanks, but No big deal....don't mention it.

Oh, but it IS a big deal. And I'd urge you to know just how big a deal it is to so many of us here in America that appreciate your and other Vet's efforts & sacrifices. We all OWE you our debt of gratitude.

Thanks is all on us bro.

Aster

Oh, but it IS a big deal. And I'd urge you to know just how big a deal it is to so many of us here in America that appreciate your and other Vet's efforts & sacrifices. We all OWE you our debt of gratitude.

Thanks is all on us bro.

Aster

Aster, it was said pretty much tongue-in-cheek, so you're welcome.

I just told me son, that getting shot at in 'Nam wasn't nearly as stressful as raising him through his teens.

Aster

Ditto from north of the border. My dad was a Canadian Navy vet.

Archived