Gibson Brands Forums

Don't try this yourself

bonzoboy

On Friday a 22 year old New Brunswick man was sentenced to 3 months in jail and had a 3 year driving ban placed on him for dangerous driving causing bodily harm.The fool was steering with his knees so that he could text while driving....at 140 KPH (87 MPH).Think he got enough?2 people in the car with him were seriously injured-he didn't get a scratch on him.

On Friday a 22 year old New Brunswick man was sentenced to 3 months in jail and had a 3 year driving ban placed on him for dangerous driving causing bodily harm.The fool was steering with his knees so that he could text while driving....at 140 KPH (87 MPH).Think he got enough?2 people in the car with him were seriously injured-he didn't get a scratch on him.

Something like that could NEVER happen over here on our little Island!

[flapper]

J/W

[HOWDY, neighbour!]

[biggrin]

I was on the motorway a couple of years ago doing 70. I looked to my right and a woman in a Mondeo was doing her mascara whilst driving.

I couldn't believe my eye's. Stupid.

I was driving to work one day and saw a woman:

1 talking on her cell

2 while doing her make up

3 AND (wait for it.....) Eating a bowl of cereal and milk!

no lie, all this while driving a big ol' Ford 4x4 on mud tires......

Peoples propensity for unintentional vehicular suicide amazes me.....

The craziest thing I have seen someone do while driving is a gal in the car next to me was driving through town eatting a bowl of cereal she had balanced on her steering wheel. I always wondered if she made it to work without getting drenched in milk.

Archived