Gibson Brands Forums

Mustang III Demo Vid

JamGuy

At the risk of offending you die hard Gibby fans... here's a new vid I just posted of me playing my newly rewired strat though my MIII amp. I guess calling it a demo is a stretch... Hey, as soon as I get my Les Paul project finished, I'll be sure to post a more Gibson friendly video [thumbup] Let me know what you think... cheers!

My link

At the risk of offending you die hard Gibby fans... here's a new vid I just posted of me playing my newly rewired strat though my MIII amp. I guess calling it a demo is a stretch... Hey, as soon as I get my Les Paul project finished, I'll be sure to post a more Gibson friendly video [thumbup] Let me know what you think... cheers!

My link

Hey nice strat and great playing! [flapper][thumbup]

My link

I am very impressed with the Mustangs and their tonal capabilities! We ordered three of them at one of the schools I teach at and I would like to buy one in the near future. You have made a very cool video - nice work [thumbup]

BTW, don't apologise for using a Fender, my favourite electric is my Gretsch 6120 Hot Rod! (Closely followed by my Gibson m3!)

Matt

Archived