Gibson Brands Forums

Epiphone LP made in Czech

Guest declain

Guest declain

hi) I need information about my LP) know just made ​​in the Czech ) I want to know the year of production and characteristics of wood, pickups, etc.) still interested in the color name)

serial number: B6122244

p.s. sory for my english)

post-40644-079931900 1328965409_thumb.jpg

That guitar and colour are stunning.......[thumbup] [thumbup] [thumbup] .....And, of course, being a Les Paul, it's both practical AND Prague-matic.......:rolleyes: ....

If I saw that in a store, I'd write them a Czech right away.................[blink][drool][smile] ................

Hi

and Welcome here [thumbup]

my guess is Dec. 1996

and the color should be 'purple sparkle'

series should be 'Standard sparkle flake'

http://epiphonewiki.com/index.php?title=All_Les_Paul_Models#Les_Paul_Standard_Sparkle_Flake

This looks like the right model indeed.

Pickups seem to have been changed. They're Seymour Duncans, maybe you could try removing them, perhaps the model is on the back. Not sure on this one.

That guitar and colour are stunning.......[thumbup] [thumbup] [thumbup] .....And, of course, being a Les Paul, it's both practical AND Prague-matic.......:rolleyes: ....

If I saw that in a store, I'd write them a Czech right away.................[blink][drool][smile] ................

THIS is post of the week, no doubt... Prague-matic, damian your killing me...

We need to start a "Pun Box" ... every time someone uses a groan worthy pun, they have to pay in dollar...in a few months time we coud afford to buy a guitar with it and run competition for epi members to win it.

I hear the Czech epiphones are supposed to be good quality [thumbup] nice colour too.

Archived