Gibson Brands Forums

estaban alert

jefleppard

MESSAGE FROM CITY JAIL:

times have changed. used to be a guy could sow a lonely furrow without running the risk of incarceration. i guess' date=' hindsight 20/20, that the washroom at the bus station isnt the best place for such an endeavour. also, your "one phone call" option has been expanded to include one text message.[/quote']

Cunk - Apple pie arriving at the jailhouse carried by parson's wife. Bite carefully, bastard file baked inside.

Tom

BROTHER CUNKHEAD

If it is salvation you seek from " plowing a lonely furrow", myself and Johnt on behalf of the Great Masked One are more than ready to oblige your return to the flock. However, your sad salutations from some city jail in no way mitigates your misdirected attempt to garner our sympathy. We therefore simply ask, what would you like for your last meal?

Moose

MESSAGE FROM CITY JAIL:

times have changed. used to be a guy could sow a lonely furrow without running the risk of incarceration. i guess' date=' hindsight 20/20, that the washroom at the bus station isnt the best place for such an endeavour. also, your "one phone call" option has been expanded to include one text message.[/quote']

Cunkhead. you are, as often, confused and deluded.

There is no law against sowing a lonely furrow.

The Law seems to against plowing a lonely furrow.

Now, being a champion of the Queen's English I do not recognise the word plowing, however I will let it go.

I assume the state of Oregano, from which the Law seems to originate works on the basis that if they nick you for ploughing, then you are in gaol long before you have a chance to sow.

According to some it would seem that plowing and therefore sowing of wild oats might be exempt.

BROTHER CUNKHEAD

If it is salvation you seek from " plowing a lonely furrow"' date=' myself and Johnt on behalf of the Great Masked One are more than ready to oblige your return to the flock. However, your sad salutations from some city jail in no way mitigates your misdirected attempt to garner our sympathy. We therefore simply ask, what would you like for your last meal?

Moose

[/quote']

if he'll have me....

last meal- frozen cheeseburger- old pisstank tradition

ps- i'll be sure to steal the toilet seat from my jail cell - este will no doubt need it for purfling, binding or fretboard.

Archived