Gibson Brands Forums

les paul

whoobla

this may be silly, but Ihad rehearsal last night and the topic of quality gtrs . Bass player too cheap to buy a good one. I played the Martin H D 28 wed 2 hours, the Taylor gs 7 2 tuesday, the les paul at rehearsal last night (3.5 hrs) and man it 's the best. Some great grs don't cost much (my epi) and sound andn feel good. But the #'s on on the average show. Quality costs. Just an appreciation for the Les Paul and Gibson. They rock. Okay I'm done

After a lifetime of guitar buying and selling and trading' date=' my final two electrics are Gibson: LP Deluxe and ES-335 Dot. Damn, what took me so long?

[-o<

[img'][/img]http://i345.photobucket.com/albums/p362/lpdeluxe1/GibsonES-335andBluesJr.1226087321

Can you reload the picture, it doesn't show up? I really want to see it! Thanks...

Thanks for replying guys. I see we all share the same thoughts with our gibsons. My deal has been since I started that if I can feel/hear/the difference, then do it. Providing the funds are there. I have been fortunate enough to have them. nice pic lpdeluxe, looks like a sweet set up

Archived