Gibson Brands Forums

Is the Studio Joe Bonamassa a limited run ?

Nic LP

Yes, I remember you told about 2500 were made, I just wanted to ask it to everyone so I can be more sure of that number, but I believe you though !

Did you tell me you spoke about that to JB himself ?? :-k

Thanks,

Nicolas

As the tittle says... just wondering 'cause I just bought one (and it's awesome, best bang for the buck ever!!!).

Thanks again for sharing.

Nicolas

if you have the stuido gold top they are not a limited run , just the modle name

yes he signs on the back of the head stock since that is the 'least' wear place on the guitar.

But at least Joe tongue and cheek gives you a "life time warranty" on his signature.

he states if you ever wear off the signature, just return it to him and he'll resign. :)

now I just need to add the "Bona-Paf's" to my guitar.

yes he signs on the back of the head stock since that is the 'least' wear place on the guitar.

But at least Joe tongue and cheek gives you a "life time warranty" on his signature.

he states if you ever wear off the signature, just return it to him and he'll resign. :)

I'm so sorry but I didn't get anything you said. [crying]

Ok

SAM_0229.jpg

He signs them here because he wants you to PLAY them, because it's between the Grovers it doesn't get caught by anything and is very unlikely to get worn off.

Regarding the Lifetime Warrenty thing regarding if it was signed on say the scratchplate like my Custom, he promised that if it got worn off the next time he was in town he would re-sign it for you (It was a Joke at the time)

Archived