Gibson Brands Forums

New Pedalboard Day

Dub-T-123

Anyways, here are the pics.

photo-2071.jpg

Sweet board. I love that your <F word> Overdrive and Fuzz Factory are custom paint jobs. Kinda wish I would have sprung the extra cash for that, but it's more about the sound, right? At least I keep telling myself that.

As posted before, here is my current setup. It's tight so maybe I should look into putting my <F word> Overdrive sideways? Also missing is my Sole-Mate spring reverb box. She's to the right of the Ekko 616.

l.jpg

Thanks man! Have you seen the new standard hand painted Fuzz Factory finish? It's definitely the coolest one yet, but yeah don't worry about the finish haha you're just gonna step on it I don't think anyone really cares either way.

Your board is pure radness, dude. All of your pedals are awesome sounding (except for the Polytune obviously). I wish I lived closer so I could hear you use it live.

I just sent my 616 off to Australia yesterday. That was a sweet delay but a bit redundant with my El Cap.

I've heard the Boss PH-1 is really good. How many stages is it? Have you ever tried a Small Stone? Mine sounds freaking amazing dude I love it so much.

The cat pedal is a smallsound/bigsound fvck overdrive. Its probably the pedal that I use the most.

Hmmm, stages? I dunno. It's got 2 knobs. Haha. The led light doesn't stay on anymore when the pedal is on, so I don't gig with it. It's the best phaser I've played. It's just this really mellow sound. The Phase 90 I have is kinda harsh sounding compared to it. I never tried a Small Stone. I have a stereo Electric Mistress. I know it's a flange, but I get some sounds close to phasing with that.

Oh now I remember that Smallsound/Bigsound **** Overdrive. I checked some youtube demos out. That sounds sweet.

Hmmm, stages? I dunno. It's got 2 knobs. Haha. The led light doesn't stay on anymore when the pedal is on, so I don't gig with it. It's the best phaser I've played. It's just this really mellow sound. The Phase 90 I have is kinda harsh sounding compared to it. I never tried a Small Stone. I have a stereo Electric Mistress. I know it's a flange, but I get some sounds close to phasing with that.

Oh now I remember that Smallsound/Bigsound **** Overdrive. I checked some youtube demos out. That sounds sweet.

Haha really I don't fully understand what a phase stage is so I'm not going to try to explain it, but the number of stages helps determine how intense the sound will be. So for example, a Phase 45 is a 2 stage phaser and a Phase 90 is a 4 stage phaser.

Have you thought about using a true bypass looper with an LED so you can use your Boss live? My old Small Stone doesn't have an LED at all so a lot of times I'll accidentally leave it on when my amp is turned off but its not really a problem for me when I'm playing.

Anyways, the Small Stone is amazing. You should try one. If you haven't heard one before this is pretty much all you need to know about it right here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bUq3oc0lYbw

Archived