Gibson Brands Forums

Pictures...

D4RK_4DV3NT

I don't know why either' date=' but I just hit refresh and they will show up full sized. Some say it's an Internet Explorer thing and that using Mozilla or other browsers won't do that.[/quote']

Well, I went to a thread with pictures to test it out...but the pictures showed up normal size. Still, I hit "refresh" and the pictures came back tiny. I think I'm in hell.

Might anyone know why when I view the pictures people post on here...they are like tiny' date=' tiny thumbnails I can barely see? Even people's avatars are tiny? I don't get it.[/quote']

If this happens just refresh IE using the green up and down arrow button near to the address line or press F5. Assumes you are using IE on a PC.

If this happens just refresh IE using the green up and down arrow button near to the address line or press F5. Assumes you are using IE on a PC.

I tried that in this thread and the avatars all still came back tiny. Maybe my version of Internet Explorer is mildly retar...I mean, challenged.

Might anyone know why when I view the pictures people post on here...they are like tiny' date=' tiny thumbnails I can barely see? Even people's avatars are tiny? I don't get it.[/quote']

I recently asked the same question, Dark. Refreshing IE will often reload the thumbs in full size. But the most effective thing, I found, was to do as suggested and download Google's free Chrome browser. Easy learning curve, nice features.

Not sure, but I think there is a setting in both Windows Explorer, and Firefox, you can set so the browser will clear the cache on exit. This should cause the browser to load a fresh page when you visit the site, instead of loading a cached page.

In Firefox it's under Tools>Options>Privacy, then make sure the box is checked saying "Always clear my private data when I close Firefox" Then click the Settings button. Make sure the cache box is checked.

Archived