Gibson Brands Forums

True Love

Guest Farnsbarns

Guest farnsbarns

I felt compelled to post this, I've had a epiphany (no, not an Epiphone, an epiphany).

I have been playing my R8 most of the afternoon (Yes I am busy but sometimes you've got to just let it out) and I really am in love. I've never played a guitar quite like it. So expressive, and the tone [woot] ; I find my self just hitting a chord and letting it ring and listening to the pure magic. I have truly found my soul mate, for the first time I have a guitar I would NEVER part with for any amount of money; well, it would have to be an obscene amount any way. Until now, when I've heard people say things like this I think it's just noise, or they are convincing themselves of something that just ain't true but now I understand.

Gibson, you made this simple thing and I can say with utter sincerity, it has changed me forever. Thank You.

...Until now, when I've heard people say things like this I think it's just noise, or they are convincing themselves of something that just ain't true but now I understand...

I believe I might just have mentioned it once or twice.....

P.

Archived