Gibson Brands Forums

ryan adams cover

blindboygrunt

Love your laid back style BBG, that was very enjoybble. Both you and Buc sure know how to make the J-45's sound their best !

However ...I dont recall Bryan Adams ever doing such quality songs .. :rolleyes:

Instead this rubbish ..

a whole video to get a still shot from and this one appears ,,, cheers youtube , thanks a bunch :-s

Excellent, Stu! I need to learn a "no pick" style of play myself! Thanks for taking up the Sunday slack, sir!

You can edit the thumbnail display in the Video Manager section of your channel....

EDIT: And I meant to mention I really like that Have You Ever Really Loved A Woman Adams tune, EA. Why is it "rubbish"?

bryan adams suffered a lot when he was at his peak amongst a certain crowd of people . he was kinda rock-lite . a middle of the road sort of stuff while certain members of the population listened to rock music , its titally unfair of course and theres no arguing with his talents now that i'm older and wiser as to how impossible it is to write music of such worldwide notoriety . but he will always be kinda laughed at amongst a certain age group . a bit like poor old phil collins .

and he put a big massive nail in the coffin when he was at number one for about 18 months with that bloody robin hood song ! it's just unforgivable

and thanks for the nice comments

Archived