Gibson Brands Forums

Euro 2012

EVOL!

Cannot wait. I don't watch a lot of soccer, but I get pretty amped up for Euro. Will be rooting for the country of my largest ethnic roots: Greece (Hellas). Not sure if they'll even come out of Group A, but I have hope.

363px-Greece_National_Football_Team.svg.png

It won't be on in my house. Did you know that in the Ukraine they have a stray dog problem. To solve it so that the cities look good for the football they've been poisoning the dogs. But it wasn't good enough. So they've been using mobile incinerators and throwing the dogs in ALIVE!!!

Enjoy your football.

It won't be on in my house. Did you know that in the Ukraine they have a stray dog problem. To solve it so that the cities look good for the football they've been poisoning the dogs. But it wasn't good enough. So they've been using mobile incinerators and throwing the dogs in ALIVE!!!

Enjoy your football.

Yikes! I'll have to look into that.

The match I watched was in Warsaw, Poland. Greece blew a free kick and got a nicked on a hairline off sides goal so it should have been three to one Hellas, but such is life. I can live with a draw after the dominant first half Polska had.

While I like dogs as much as anyone, I'm not sure I'd put the killing of dogs on top of my 'things that are wrong in Ukraine' list. But according to UEFA sports and politics should be kept strictly apart, so... moving on!

I don't have high hopes for Sweden this time around. It's been a while since we had a really good team to put out there. While many are saying we've never had a team with such competition for the various positions in a starting eleven, I'm not sure that fact matters all that much when several of those competing players on those positions are of equally unimpressive quality. Defence is pretty damned shaky and rather newly put together, some troubling injuries on key players, and so on.. I have lower expectations that usual. We'll see. If we make it out of the group I'd be more than happy.

There's killing dogs and burning them alive. Bit of a difference I'd say. All to look good for football. So I have to say. If I was in charge of England I'd have pulled out over this. What next? Orphanage too full, so kill the kids?

Dogs have as much right as us on this planet. We wouldn't be as civilised as we are without them. Fact! They helped us hunt and herding would have been a lost cause without them. We owe a lot to dogs. Yet we still abuse them.

There's killing dogs and burning them alive. Bit of a difference I'd say. All to look good for football. So I have to say. If I was in charge of England I'd have pulled out over this. What next? Orphanage too full, so kill the kids?

Dogs have as much right as us on this planet. We wouldn't be as civilised as we are without them. Fact! They helped us hunt and herding would have been a lost cause without them. We owe a lot to dogs. Yet we still abuse them.

And women don't have rights and they birth us!

Welcome to Earth, Humans!

Archived