Gibson Brands Forums

Playing around with Wildkat-photo

Oldhippie

Those are some sweet pics. That second one especially could go in an Epi catalogue.

+1. It also has "computer wallpaper" and "mouse pad" written all over it!

Hope yours sounds as good as it looks. Mine does and I love playing it. It's by far one of Epi's best values out there, especially after the recent price drop.

Thanks to everyone.....the Wildkat is my most used guitar!! She not only looks good, she also plays like that.

The colors on the photos are strange and artificial. The original color is sunrise orange. I was just playing with some pics ´cause it was bad weather outside. I´ll do some better pics with the other guitars as well, when the weater ist better.

Have a nice day you all

I really like pic #2 in particular. Beautiful finish!

Edit: Your fretboard has a lovely piece of rosewood- looks just like the one on my Unsung 'Kat. It plays a dream for me. Where was yours made?

I really like pic #2 in particular. Beautiful finish!

Edit: Your fretboard has a lovely piece of rosewood- looks just like the one on my Unsung 'Kat. It plays a dream for me. Where was yours made?

Mine is a made in china. although some say it´s less quality, i´m very satisfied with everything on my Wildkat. There is NOTHING to complain about.

I love my Kat and it´s so nice to play and the sound variety is enormous. And not to forget....she is eyecatching!!!

Mine is a made in china. although some say it´s less quality, i´m very satisfied with everything on my Wildkat. There is NOTHING to complain about.

I love my Kat and it´s so nice to play and the sound variety is enormous. And not to forget....she is eyecatching!!!

Well from those photos I can see no difference in finish or quality compared to my MIK version. For the price 'Kats are going for at the moment they're an amazing guitar for what is a very modest outlay.

Archived