Gibson Brands Forums

You know what's great about this Forum...?

kleinman

Great. Now all threads are being transformed in to ancient computer discussions. Gibson, can't we just have a sub-forum for old electronic gear and be done with it?

Nathan, why not go on a computer forum to discuss your old PCs? On here, I much prefer you sticking to your discussions about music gear, clips and classic rock acts. Otherwise you're just making yourself a target for the amusement of others.

Great. Now all threads are being transformed in to ancient computer discussions. Gibson, can't we just have a sub-forum for old electronic gear and be done with it?

Nathan, why not go on a computer forum to discuss your old PCs? On here, I much prefer you sticking to your discussions about music gear, clips and classic rock acts. Otherwise you're just making yourself a target for the amusement of others.

Was thinking the same....let's not derail please guys

Guest Farnsbarns

well with all the QC BS that is going on with Gibson, i think Tokai really has good instruments for the money, i mean, im not knocking Gibson in any way but Tokai really gets Fender and Gibson a run for their money

Imho the BS is the idea that there is a problem.

Archived