Gibson Brands Forums

You know what's great about this Forum...?

kleinman

a Les Paul copy which rivals Gibson for its money because their so good, tried one a year ago

They actually did copy every legendary instrument. They made excellent Strats as well. The company is still existing.

But most importantly "Tokai" is the brand of the finest wines on Earth.

Cheers... Bence

well with all the QC BS that is going on with Gibson, i think Tokai really has good instruments for the money, i mean, im not knocking Gibson in any way but Tokai really gets Fender and Gibson a run for their money

...and being responsible for Gibson and Fender started outsourcing production to far east...

They were not responsible, Fender and Gibson did it themselves, don't blame Tokai on it, besides, i am gonna start manufacturing Commodore machines now

Seems like the idea of the century! A new Bill Gates is about to rise! [biggrin] Cheers... Bence

I will also include a free COA with them, since i will be taking old C64 motherboards and keyboards and slapping them into a steel case with the case painted beige and the Commodore logo slapped on them

Will You make casette players too for them? Much more classy than the floppy thing.

I presume you'll be operating from Shangai ?

These "cassettes" and these "floppies" of which you speak.....

This must be new super-technology passed on to you by aliens ?

I sense a disturbance in the force - Apple iPlops are under threat from this revelation !!!

well with all the QC BS that is going on with Gibson, i think Tokai really has good instruments for the money, i mean, im not knocking Gibson in any way but Tokai really gets Fender and Gibson a run for their money

Tokai make good guitars/copies by all accounts. However many players, after a while sell it, or try to sell it again, 'cause they eventually realise that these are copies of something else. I guess we all want the real thing so to speak.

Archived