Gibson Brands Forums

One I haven't played in a while......

Bender 4 Life

drug out one of my older Epi-soldiers tonight, it was perfectly tuned after about 2.5 to 3 months in its' case.

definitely gotta either re-cap or swap neck p'up for something more "present", but all in all it's still a dandy of a guitar!!

playability is still top shelf, neck joint & tuners still rock solid, and still stunning to look at.

bridge p'up is fine for my "nasty" Blues styles, but true to form, neck p'up gives a "wet blanket" effect thru my amps.....

GFS has something for that though [biggrin]

GarysCam047.jpg

Untitled18.jpg

That is one very, very nice guitar.

I am a convert to the SG400.

For years I foolishly disdained the SG as some sort of inferior Les Paul. In fact, the accessibility and playability of that gorgeous neck is wonderful. My SG is now my favourite guitar and suits my increasingly arthritic left thumb more than any of my other guitars (even the Yamaha SG).

This the first time I have ever seen a flame top SG (other than special orders) and I didn't know they existed.

I am a convert to the SG400.

I agree SGs are great!

And the G400 is certainly an SG.

But........it's not a SG400. It's just a G400. :)

Blame the teacher inside of me..... but sorry,I couldn't let it go................. [crying][crying][flapper]

Forgive my petulance please :)

I agree SGs are great!

And the G400 is certainly an SG.

But........it's not a SG400. It's just a G400. :)

Blame the teacher inside of me..... but sorry,I couldn't let it go................. [crying][crying][flapper]

Forgive my petulance please :)

No problem Brad and thanks for the "lesson".

I have amended my signature accordingly.

Archived