Gibson Brands Forums

NGD

RichG

Bought a new AJ today. Thought I wanted a J45 TV but had never played either one. The store only had one J45 TV and one AJ. The AJ sounded better and I've always liked the look. I'm sure the difference in sound had more to do with the individual instruments than the model, but I like this AJ. Also played a J45 with a natural top that sounded good but I liked the AJ better.

I left my HD28 there on consignment. Makes my life easier. I did the transaction at Russo in Asbury Park, NJ. Very nice to deal with.

Rich

Well good on ya brother, I think a AJ is in a completely differnt league to the bland HD-28 ....

Its definitely a different beast to the J-45TV which is brilliant in its own right.

Good to hear you followed your ears and seems like you made the right choice.

Im bonding more and more with my AJ every day. Its a very specific guitar, one that takes a bit of a learning curve to get the best out but very rewarding in the end.

Of course ..... I dont believe a word you said unless you post a pic, and sound samples would be even better !

Enjoy.

I'll get some pics up tomorrow. I use an iPad which means I need to get the pictures onto a PC so I can up load them to the site.

Unless somebody knows how to do that from iPad. I can email a pic, but can't figure out how to upload one to a site.

Rich

I'll get some pics up tomorrow. I use an iPad which means I need to get the pictures onto a PC so I can up load them to the site.

Unless somebody knows how to do that from iPad. I can email a pic, but can't figure out how to upload one to a site.

Rich

Get a photobucket account, upload pics from ipad to photo bucket, take the .... link you'll get for each pic, post those image tagged links, they'll display here embedded as opposed to 'physically' uploading here.

Archived