Gibson Brands Forums

DR500P worth?

Calmwater

300-600 dollars (US) I'm saying that as I couldn't find any for sale on-line, all the retailer's had old stock photo's but no price. It was likely 1K or a bit more (retail) when it was new. Theres one on E-Bay right now with 101 dollar's bid that has about 18 hours left on it.

What would you want to sell it for?Do you have the Masterbilt foam case?I've been looking for one since my first one started to develop a crack from the bridge down. Traded it in on a Breedlove. Been looking for another in great condition since. Do you have photos?

Am on vacation, and will check back when I can.

Mark

Mgrasso. I bought this guitar used without a case. I keep it in a Gator Hardshell. I was looking to get around 350 for just the guitar. If I have to ship it i was interested in getting the cost of the shipping and selling my Gator case for 50 to whoever I ship to so the guitar is protected...... I will try and post some pics.......

Thanks for the offer Strumbert, but I've got a Mahogany dread I'm happy with. I am thinking of replacing this one with a OO size Loar.

How about one of these? It's solid cedar top, solid Hog back,laminated Hog sides. I put a tiger stripe greven teardrop pickguard on it. Looks and sounds awsome.

http://www.wizardsofaz.com/guitars/earth900.html

Archived