Gibson Brands Forums

Gibson ES335 Satin is it worth $1200?

hydrodriver

I just looked at a 2006 Cherry Satin finished ES355. It actualy had some nice grain to the wood though not real fancy. The thing is like brand new with all the paperwork and Gibson hardshell case. I'm thinking $1200 is a pretty fair price. What do you Guys think. I haven't shopped around much so I don't have anything to compare this price to.

Thanks For Your Help!

Mark

I just looked at a 2006 Cherry Satin finished ES355. It actualy had some nice grain to the wood though not real fancy. The thing is like brand new with all the paperwork and Gibson hardshell case. I'm thinking $1200 is a pretty fair price. What do you Guys think. I haven't shopped around much so I don't have anything to compare this price to.

Thanks For Your Help!

Mark

Please excuse me as I am in the UK but your figure converts to £757.61(GBP) which would be the most astonishing unbelievable bargain over here!

Thanks Guys for the replies. The Guitar looks brand new. A Guy in his late 50s bought it new in 2006. He has other Gibsons that he prefers to play. This thing looks like you could put it on a guitar shop wall and sell it as new. Sounds like I better snatch this one up!

Thanks Again

Mark

Archived