Gibson Brands Forums

Thanks

Silverbursted

Something cool that Xerox is doing for our brothers in arms!!! Im a school teacher(computers) and am going to have all my students do this today.

If you go to this web site, www.LetsSayThanks.com you can pick out a thank you card and Xerox will print it and it will be sent to a soldier that is currently serving in Iraq . You can't pick out who gets it, but it will go to a member of the armed services.

How AMAZING it would be if we could get everyone we know to send one!!!

This is a great site. Please send a card. It is FREE and IT only takes a second.

As a active duty military member that has been overseas, I can assure you... your support does not go un-noticed. Thank everyone on the homefront. Most importantly, thank everyone over there right now.

Silverbursted... Nice helicopter. Bigbends... nice guitar. I am jealous of both.

As a active duty military member that has been overseas' date=' I can assure you... your support does not go un-noticed. Thank everyone on the homefront. Most importantly, thank everyone over there right now.

Silverbursted... Nice helicopter. Bigbends... nice guitar. I am jealous of both.[/quote']

Where are you stationed?

What do you do?

Archived