Gibson Brands Forums

Hi ! New guy here !

Old Rocker 59

JeffsPhotos001-4.jpg

I'm a newbie here who just bought his first Epiphone yesterday. It's a Gothic Les Paul Studio which is a tone monster IMO. I'm 53 years old and have been playing for over 40 years and I have to say that this is without a doubt, one of the best guitars that I have have the privilege to both own and play . I play both Blues and Classic Rock with my band and despite it's appearance, this baby can do it all.

Welcome on board msp_thumbup.gif (about time some one came up with a handshake emoticon)

I really love the fact that so many new Epi owners appear on here within 24 to 48 hours after purchasing their first Epi.

Stick around and you'll find that this place is much more than an owners forum - it's a genuine global community with all that implies. We argue, we get p****d off with each other, we occasionally go away and sulk but when the chips are down we pull together and support each other in ways very few other open forums could even dream of matching.

Welcome on board msp_thumbup.gif (about time some one came up with a handshake emoticon)

I really love the fact that so many new Epi owners appear on here within 24 to 48 hours after purchasing their first Epi.

Stick around and you'll find that this place is much more than an owners forum - it's a genuine global community with all that implies. We argue, we get p****d off with each other, we occasionally go away and sulk but when the chips are down we pull together and support each other in ways very few other open forums could even dream of matching.

Just another reason why wiggy is THE MAN

Just another reason why wiggy is THE MAN

In the argot of the 1960's mods I must humbly put it that I am merely a 'small face' amongst the 'Faces' and 'Ace Faces' here but thank you kindly for your approbation.

Nice guitar. Stop by and say a few words now and again. Any links to your band ? Facebook ? Ya, that does look like a very cool guitar. [thumbup]

No, my band has only been together a little over a month now. I see you're from Brockton, huh ? I'm from Woonsocket ,R.I. which is on the Mass / R.I. line right next to Bellingham.

No, my band has only been together a little over a month now. I see you're from Brockton, huh ? I'm from Woonsocket ,R.I. which is on the Mass / R.I. line right next to Bellingham.

Hi neighbor. Not far at all. My brother lives in South Attleboro. So, got any other guitars ? What style of music are you into?

Archived