Gibson Brands Forums

Show your 2015 Les Paul's with gforce tuner

Dreggz82

You gotta love that new guitar smell! /,,/

I dont know if they use several scents but my 339 Studio is more like vanilla, Very different from the spicier LP. Maybe its a difference between Nashville & Memphis?

BTW I had never seen the Midnight Manhatten colour before. It looks like aquamarine (as in artist oil paint) Is it a ltd edition? The darker pup rings & switch suit it perfectly.

I dont know if they use several scents but my 339 Studio is more like vanilla, Very different from the spicier LP. Maybe its a difference between Nashville & Memphis?

BTW I had never seen the Midnight Manhatten colour before. It looks like aquamarine (as in artist oil paint) Is it a ltd edition? The darker pup rings & switch suit it perfectly.

Lol lol what a coincidence mine smelled like Smirnoff vanilla twist when I got mine. xD and its quite dark blue until in the light,this was taken with a high end HD camera so it brought out all the best of the color and wood in bright clear HD qulity. And I agree love the dark pup rings as well.

How did you post your pics in a larger format like that?

The pic is on Photobucket. If you create an account there and upload, then go to your pic. There is a ULR field on the left. Click once in it and it will change colour & display 'copied'.

Then post your message here and paste the copied URL.

And heres my Gibson 2015 Les Paul LPM in heritage cherry. The color is so bright that it's hard to get a good pic! XD IMG_20160116_095702_694_zpsf1eqwedz.jpg?w=480&h=480&fit=clip

Its vivid. As I said before, you have taste. Both LPs colours just jump out of the screen. I keep changing my mind which one looks better.

Now the pictures are showing large enough, its much nicer. =D>

-evans

Its vivid. As I said before, you have taste. Both LPs colours just jump out of the screen. I keep changing my mind which one looks better.

-evans

Lmfao ha ha me and the wife have the same problem bro! XD I bought the studio first and was blown away by it,then I bought the LPM and once again floored after unboxing. xD so we both can't decide which looks better! And thanx brotha!/,,/

-evans

Lmfao ha ha me and the wife have the same problem bro! XD I bought the studio first and was blown away by it,then I bought the LPM and once again floored after unboxing. xD so we both can't decide which looks better! And thanx brotha!/,,/

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Joining in.

Here's my 2015 Les Paul Classic in Seafoam Green.

I prefer it with the pickguard off.

2015-Les-Paul-Classic.jpg

I don't know why but I always felt drawn to the seafood green. Maybe it's the light back or the allure of the deep?

Anyway, I'm forever stuck in Vintage sunburst land.

I have also kept the pick guard off, but since seeing your post I figured I'd try with it on. At least for a few weeks to see if it grows on me?

How are you feeling about only one tone control vs the Boost?

For me I prefer the boost. Are there any mods for the boost switch of this guitar?

Archived