Gibson Brands Forums

Question about Sheryl Crow and Sheryl Crows

LesLawrence

Whenever I see a picture or video of Sheryl Crow' date=' her guitar looks huge. My signature model doesn't seem so big to me. So the the question is: Is the signature model a scaled down version or is Sheryl just small.:(

Les[/quote']

She's pretty little, kind of like Stevie Nicks.

Also ,Sheryl will be touring with Fleetwood Mac, in place of Stevie Nicks for this summer tour.

Whenever I see a picture or video of Sheryl Crow' date=' her guitar looks huge. My signature model doesn't seem so big to me. So the the question is: Is the signature model a scaled down version or is Sheryl just small.:( [/quote']

Thanks to Google, I found out that she claims to be 5' 3-1/2", but is generally believed to be a couple inches shorter, 5' 2" at most. Either way, she's just small.

-- Bob R

Just as a fitting end to this thread:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l1hWfG69gUs

Certainly gets a lot of mileage out of D-C-G. Kudos to anyone how can tell me if there is an alternate tuning here.

Thanks' date='

Les[/quote']

Ooooh! That one's going into my favorites. I think she's just got the guitar tuned down a half-step.

Well, I just dropped the tuning down a half-step and I can't get it either. There's something else going on there. Not sure what. Maybe post in the comments section of the actual video and see if anyone knows what tuning it is. It bugs me when I can't figure stuff like this out.

Archived