Gibson Brands Forums

Country Western!?! Help!

aceman199

James knew this because he measured the distance with his highly precision calibrated micrometer

that his father had bought for him the day he went to work and was fired from his job for being late because he had stopped to by his son a highly precision calibrated micrometer.

Digital%20Micrometer.jpg

Exactly! Not to mention that each screw was torqued to exactly 1.3 Newton-Meters by Einer Svenson. He was the Swedish immigrant that was working in a fish processing plant in England where he was the chief Herring Choker. He did it for so long that his right wrist grew very large and strong leading many to believe that he was actually a native limey. Later' date=' after a horrific bob-sledding accident, he became the most famous one-legged tap dancer in Kent where he also raised Irish Wolfhounds. The rest is too sad and not really related to acoustic guitars so I'll just stop now. Is Bob really your uncle?[/size']

Exactly! Not to mention that each screw was torqued to exactly 1.3 Newton-Meters by Einer Svenson. He was the Swedish immigrant that was working in a fish processing plant in England where he was the chief Herring Choker. He did it for so long that his right wrist grew very large and strong leading many to believe that he was actually a native limey. Later' date=' after a horrific bob-sledding accident, he became the most famous one-legged tap dancer in Kent where he also raised Irish Wolfhounds. The rest is too sad and not really related to acoustic guitars so I'll just stop now. Is Bob really your uncle?[/size']

How did you know about the leg?

there's a python sketch in there somewhere....

and now for something completely different - a man with 9 legs.....

we can't do it

why?

he ran away....

Don't You start!

Or and by the way can anyone answer Ace's question?

There was a question?

Oh, yeah. The value of a vintage SJ is to be determined by many, many variables. $1,500 is not unreasonable depending on condition.

We are just passing the time while we are still waiting on pictures of said SJ to be posted.

But I digress...

And now for something completely different.

jacksonCheese.jpg

This post is totally going off in the wrong direction!!!

fart.jpg

No Paul

You're wrong!

It was only on the right direction for three lines , four days ago whatever

Mea culpa (in part but with a lot of help from my fiends)<<<<<spelin mestake intended

BR

John

That's OK... The post has been so much fun to read' date=' it keeps bringing me back a few times every day!

You guys from across the pond are a riot! I wish I could come over and have a beer with ya'll and watch that game with the bugs... ;)

[/quote']

Across the pond huh? Oh You must mean those guys on the other side of Lake Michigan.

That's OK... The post has been so much fun to read' date=' it keeps bringing me back a few times every day!

You guys from across the pond are a riot! I wish I could come over and have a beer with ya'll and watch that game with the bugs... :P

[/quote']

Like I said, anytime any of you are in or around London, Johnt and I will do our utmost to meet for some kind of Python reunion and give you a guided tour of Denmark St.

For me, there's few things better than finishing early on a friday, to the pub for a couple of pints whilst watching England (not football/soccer but our national sport) on TV - frequently losing I'm afraid.

Cunkhead - I like your new avatar. The phrase,

"Your mother was a hampster and your father smells of elderberries" comes to mind.

Archived