Gibson Brands Forums

Did Wildwood make a big pricing mistake?

CindyC

I just can't help myself to look even though I"m not in the market. I just love to see what Wildwood has and listen to their clips. I came across this yesterday. Great price for a new SJ200 Western Classic. Looks to be new it isn't listed in their used section and no mention of it being used. Its actually one of two listed at the same price. I've never seen a new one not in the high 5K to low 6K range. Great deal for someone who is in the market msp_thumbup.gif

http://www.wildwoodg...egoryID=433&n=6

.... Great price for a new SJ200 Western Classic. Looks to be new it isn't listed in their used section and no mention of it being used. ...

My local Five-Star dealer just got one and tagged it at that price. It must be the current MAP.

-- Bob R

Lol Sorry you knows I know some wives will kill me! What a great deal though right? I have a used one I paid 3700 for a year ago. It's a amazing guitar, easy to play definitely a good one for barre chords for me. And loud as a piano!! lol Not to mention drop dead gorgeous as well!

My local Five-Star dealer just got one and tagged it at that price. It must be the current MAP.

-- Bob R

Well that makes me think that maybe they will be on their way out of production. I was reading another thread that said it showed a lot of current guitars as discontinued. Perhaps this is the clearing of those? It would be sad to not have this beauty in their production line. Just looked at their site they don't show it there anymore. msp_scared.gif Wow whats Gibson up to?

I thought the same thing in Canada. I bought the Classic western J200 for $3850. from L & M . They stated that this is the regular price. It was also just reviewed in Guitar player magazine and stated the same price (around 3999 street) I don't know what the difference is between this guitar and the ones selling for $6250. They look to have the same specs. I love this guitar except the frets are very very low.

Archived