Gibson Brands Forums

I need a new amp

zachd33

Alright... is he older? If not, then why is his nickname cooler (way cooler) than yours? :D

Man, you still selling that amp? I tried one today, while it was cool I did not left my friend's store in love with the amp (but with the guitar I used to test it). He had a 900 in there too and the 800 blew it away with ease.

the fender deville and deluxe line are great amps with the best stock reverb available. ever. nothing like a fender spring tank. but these amps aren't great for metal. clean to classic rock-style tube break up and saturation. their clean tones are the sweetest in the business, too. so if you are playing indie, ambient, shoegaze, college rock or even classic rock - you'd be fine. you just wont get that insane marshall, so-cal, soldano, mesa crunch but they are much cheaper than those amps. if you like a driving a tube channel til it starts to break/saturate and using your owning playing attack to create the harder tones and accents, these amps are great for that, as well.

Alright... is he older? If not' date=' then why is his nickname cooler (way cooler) than yours? [img']http://forum.gibson.com/public/style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif[/img]

Man, you still selling that amp? I tried one today, while it was cool I did not left my friend's store in love with the amp (but with the guitar I used to test it). He had a 900 in there too and the 800 blew it away with ease.

he is about 6 inches and 80 pounds bigger then me, but i am older

lol

yes yes, the amp is still for sale

Archived