Gibson Brands Forums

Les Paul 60s tribute plus... how good are they?

Bluesidae

I had started a thread asking about suggestions for a Blues guitar. Scott0 quickly responded with a les paul 60s tribute plus. I have done some reading on this guitar. Seems to have very, very good features. I am new to the epi Les Paul world. Is this thing really that good?

I had started a thread asking about suggestions for a Blues guitar. Scott0 quickly responded with a les paul 60s tribute plus. I have done some reading on this guitar. Seems to have very, very good features. I am new to the epi Les Paul world. Is this thing really that good?

Lots of good reviews. The final result will be if you like it. Try it out, if you don't like it, send it back. Personally, I'd love one (or 3) lol. If you do decide to get it, post some pic's, and a review. Good luck.

Surrounded by a few of their Gibson sisters and some other guitars, there is an Epiphone Les Paul 1960 Tribute Plus in my arsenal, too. My Gibsons are worth every cent, and it always depends on one's taste, but the Epi Tribute LP simply is an incredible value for the money - a real bargain. The gap between the Epi and the Gibsons is much smaller than the price would imply.

the only complaint i can come up with about mine is re: the locking tuners.

makes it much less easy to restring. i'm sure i'll get better at it, at least i hope i will but having to work the locks, cut the string to the right length,etc is a pia.

](*,)

the only complaint i can come up with about mine is re: the locking tuners.

makes it much less easy to restring. i'm sure i'll get better at it, at least i hope i will but having to work the locks, cut the string to the right length,etc is a pia.

](*,)

Im with you, after falling in love with mine the first mods I did were bone nut and grover deluxe vintage tuners! I like vintage style tuners better but it looks extra sweet on my tribute!

• 1 month later...

Archived