Gibson Brands Forums

Excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ourtang89

Suppose to be delivered tomorrow. I got the guitar, amp, strap, gig bag, picks, and free online lessons. I had a 1970s' FT-120 acoustic that had never been played and sold it to buy this one. I have a cheap J Reynolds electric that looks like the Fender and my brother is gonna buy it so I can get another Les Paul if not I'm gonna get a new Marshall Les Paul for a 100.00 bucks. Would rather have another Les Paul though. We will se when he buys my other electric. Will post pic as soon as it is delivered tomorrow.

I wasn't aware that Marshall manufactured Les Paul style electric guitars and for $100msp_smile.gif. Nicemsp_thumbup.gif

It is at a local Pawn Shop, but they get in NEW guitars. They have two, one solid black and one solid bluish green color. They list for 200.00 but since they have had them for awhile he said I could have it for a 100.00 dollars. When I get it I will post pics of it also.

Got my LP Ltd the other day in vintage sunburst and I have to say is this piece is beautiful, very nice work. I would like to polish the frets a little and change the knobs to something different but keep it LP hardware. Does anyone know what pick guard will fit it and some thoughts on what you guys would put on it as far as pick guards are concerned, THANKS!!!!!!!!!!

Pictures, or it didn't happen! [biggrin]

In general I don't like pickguards on guitars that can do without, i. e. don't have routings under them. The only exception until now are the Government Series models including Les Paul guitars which MUST have a pickguard in my opinion. [thumbup]

Archived