Gibson Brands Forums

How does one become a member of the Epiphone Electric "Exclusive" club ?

crust

So, what gives ?msp_confused.gif

Do I find an authorized dealer, get one, then become a member, because I was actually able to get one (an Exclusive Club 2014 Epiphone Les Paul Florentine), or do I somehow need to be a member of the "Epiphone Exclusive Club", prior to obtaining (and have Epiphone, through club membership inform me when and where that particular instrument is available) ? And, If the latter is true, how is that done ?

300px-LesPaulFlourentinePRO.jpg

Also, if Epiphone/Gibson are in the guitar business to "make money", why an "exclusive club" ? My experience tells me, that in order to sell items, in order to maximize profit and keep items "value priced" as well as "top quality", no one should be excluded, every one should be "included", not excluded in order to make Epiphone guitars, wherever they are made, are the best, for their price range. . Am I wrong ??? lolmsp_biggrin.gifdry.gifmsp_unsure.gifmsp_mellow.gifmsp_crying.gifmsp_blink.gifmsp_smile.gif

So, you have to go to/through an authorized dealer that is a member of Epiphone's "Exclusive Club", and ask them to order the particular Epiphone guitar(s) you are interested in purchasing ? Does Epiphone have an available list of "Exclusive Club" authorized dealers that potential Epiphone guitar buyers (the general public) can view online ?msp_confused.gifrolleyes.gifmsp_confused.gif And if so, I wonder if those authorized dealers, that are members of the Exclusive Club, have web sites that list the Exclusive Club Epiphone guitars that they might have available (and, possibly, the price for said Epiphone Exclusive Club guitars).

Following up, I suppose Epiphone does not have a list of authorized "Exclusive Club" dealers, and those dealers would not post any prices on their web sites, so that any "price matching" can be negated. Am I missing something here ?

Make the guitars basically unobtainable, so dealers (as well as Epiphone) can "maximize profits", sell a few at a high prices, instead of a bunch "right priced" ?? lol

I sent a "mail" to Epiphone's official customer service person(s) through their online customer service web site. Now I am waiting for an answer to the question "where can I get a list of Epiphone guitar "exclusive club" authorized dealers, in the USA as well as world wide that can provide me with 2014 Epiphone Les Paul Florentine guitars" to be delivered to the email site I provided. Presently, I am waiting to see if they answer, I guessmsp_unsure.gif If they do, I'll post the answer here.

Archived