Gibson Brands Forums

Kate Bush to play 15 London dates

jdgm

Wow - congrats!!!

Don't want to pry but were they £££?

£155 a piece. I got nowhere with Gigs and Tours, SeeTickets or Ticketmaster….. and was fuming…. but a mate got 4 tickets on Gigs and Tours website and let me have 2 for what he paid. Hats off to Mr. Will Williams!

£155 a piece. I got nowhere with Gigs and Tours, SeeTickets or Ticketmaster….. and was fuming…. but a mate got 4 tickets on Gigs and Tours website and let me have 2 for what he paid. Hats off to Mr. Will Williams!

I have been a fan since her first single… and never thought I would ever see her perform. I remember her one and only tour being on the bbc news…. I was too young to even think about going… but I was entranced.

The only band I would consider paying more for is Zeppelin. I would have gone up to £500 to see the O2 show. Everyone else better be less than £40 absolute tops….

I have been a fan since her first single… and never thought I would ever see her perform. I remember her one and only tour being on the bbc news…. I was too young to even think about going… but I was entranced.

The only band I would consider paying more for is Zeppelin. I would have gone up to £500 to see the O2 show. Everyone else better be less than £40 absolute tops….

So more than just another gig then....in fact you can't afford to miss this. And you might not get another chance.

Congrats again, go for it and I really do hope her show fulfils your expectations.

I paid £80 to see Jeff Beck close-up (10-15 ft away) at Ronnie Scott's a few years ago...then the same to sit at the back of the hall and see Sonny Rollins (the greatest living jazz saxophonist) a couple of years after that. I think those were the most I've paid.

I hate to tell you (well not really, I'm bragging) - I saw Zep in 1969 for a couple of quid, Jimi in 1970 for £3!!

My Mrs and just watched her on Saturday Night Live! Well, it was 1978, but it sure seems like we just did! Good luck and I hope she puts on some great shows over there.

rct

Archived