Gibson Brands Forums

Breaking Bad

BobF_

Who watched this series and what did you think?

To me it was the best show/series on TeeVee I've ever watched (I'm 53). I've always been a dark humor kinda' guy ... blend dark humor with drama and it's a perfect recipe!!

I thought it was great, and looked forward to it each week. I also liked the Sopranos.

But I think my favorite was back in the 70s "Rich man, Poor man", it starred Nick Nolte, Peter Straus, Susan Blakely, and a host of others.

Watched entire series over a very short period of time on NetFlix...great! Great ending!

I must admit that LOST was also a riveting show at the time....until the end, that is.

Walking Dead is great too....

Also enjoying Blacklist (NBC) and Vikings (History) at the moment.

Also following a few other shows, but I'm too embarrased to admit it.

I thought the whole story of Walter ... how he started as a desperate teacher and how he evolved was a fabulous stack of writing.

SWMBO is into Walking Dead ... me? meh.

LOST was good for a while, but really dragged on too long without answered questions. 'Freckles' was a pleasure to watch though.

I watched the first 3 or 4 Blacklist episodes. meh.

With a budget increase and new writers, Metal Hurlant Chronicles would have potential. Or maybe that's only true for those of familiar with mag.

Justified is one I really enjoy. I'm happy they've planned the series ending well in advance too. Hopefully the last season won't suffer from all of the sniveling BS a lot them suffer.

Archived