Gibson Brands Forums

Calling all UK/Londoners .... FREE GIG

Rabs

So as some of you may have seen im going to this gig Friday and got some free tickets...

this one

ventpage_zps899cc767.png

Its actually a whole day event that starts at 1:30pm with several stages (like a mini festival) and I have three tickets to give away... They are digital tickets and don't have my name on them or anything so you don't even have to meet me (even though its always cool meeting people in real life :)). If anyone is available and interested in going please PM me with your email address and I will send them to you (obviously you need a printer).

It just seems such a shame to waste free tickets to such a great line up.

So as some of you may have seen im going to this gig Friday and got some free tickets...

this one

ventpage_zps899cc767.png

Its actually a whole day event that starts at 1:30pm with several stages (like a mini festival) and I have three tickets to give away... They are digital tickets and don't have my name on them or anything so you don't even have to meet me (even though its always cool meeting people in real life :)). If anyone is available and interested in going please PM me with your email address and I will send them to you (obviously you need a printer).

It just seems such a shame to waste free tickets to such a great line up.

I'm salivating here..Absolutely super time to be in the U.K.Would like nothing better than to pop over into Gatwick,drive up to the city for this show...Ah but alas not to be.

I'm salivating here..Absolutely super time to be in the U.K.Would like nothing better than to pop over into Gatwick,drive up to the city for this show...Ah but alas not to be.

Yup.. they reckon tomorrow will be the hottest day of the year.. so im hoping it keeps up for Friday.. Which of course you never know with the stupid weather over here :)

And man that would indeed be a mad thing to do if one had the time and money... [thumbup]

Yup.. they reckon tomorrow will be the hottest day of the year.. so im hoping it keeps up for Friday.. Which of course you never know with the stupid weather over here :)

And man that would indeed be a mad thing to do if one had the time and money... [thumbup]

Yeah it would be just great I agree...We should send you some of our weather from just south of Vegas today +45.5 c..No rain.[scared]

Guest Farnsbarns

I hope you've got an inbox full of PMs. Thanks for the previous invitation but as per that convo I wouldn't be able to get there before about 7.30/8

I hope you've got an inbox full of PMs. Thanks for the previous invitation but as per that convo I wouldn't be able to get there before about 7.30/8

Lol... no, not a single squeak... quite surprisingly, but then its very late notice for most people.

Ahh, its ok... im going whatever happens...

But if you can get there at 8 (and im not sure what time they are all on).. you may still get at least Sabbath if not two bands... So its up to you man.. I have them if you want em.. :) (even if its last minute and you decide you wanna come, just let me know man).

Rabs. I have a taker...my brother in law...he loves Soundgarden. Do you have two spare??

Regards

Yes I have 3 :)

PM me your email and I will forward them on to you.. im just glad someone will get to enjoy them [thumbup]

Archived