Gibson Brands Forums

I miss to play and sing the blues

awel

I miss so much to sing and play the blues ... that I plugged a guitar, sorry but the Tele was more appropriated than my Les Paul, into a TS-9, a looper to an Orange Tiny Terror head turn the camera on and start to sing ... ok it is singing words with no sense but it is impro and I didn't have any lyrics but I enjoyed it, hope your too

Awesome man.. you have some great expression in your playing.. And you got that gain level just right [thumbup]

Thanks Rabs, when I was around 20 I was finding my amp never had enough gain whatever It was an ADA MP1, Boogie or event a VHT Pitbull, ok I was into Metallica's Black album :) but now I like to play with the attack, volume ...

I guess it is what they calls ´evolution' [biggrin]

Guest Farnsbarns

Thanks Rabs, when I was around 20 I was finding my amp never had enough gain whatever It was an ADA MP1, Boogie or event a VHT Pitbull, ok I was into Metallica's Black album :) but now I like to play with the attack, volume ...

I guess it is what they calls ´evolution' [biggrin]

Firstly, nice blues fella!

Secondly, yes, I think it's fairly common to be a gain junky when young and slowly come back towards "tasteful" crunch as we get older. I know all my friends did that, including me.

Archived