Gibson Brands Forums

NGD Swingster Royale

JasonG

Im lovin' it- It exudes Duane Eddy- Rebel Rouser just roles off it! I was going to put a roller bridge on it but instead I had an Earvana compenstated nut cut for it. It stays in tune all along the neck and I can dive bomb the Bigsby and it comes back to tune every time!

yep! got one a few years ago. great guitar.

enjoy!

Im lovin' it- It exudes Duane Eddy- Rebel Rouser just roles off it! I was going to put a roller bridge on it but instead I had an Earvana compenstated nut cut for it. It stays in tune all along the neck and I can dive bomb the Bigsby and it comes back to tune every time!

I'm surprised yours didn't come stock with a roller bridge.. mine did, I thought they all did..

did you buy this new?

No roller bridge, just standard tune o matic on the pinned bridge. Based on the serial it is a 2013, but it was given to me by Epiphone brand new in the box straight from Epiphone.

I'm surprised yours didn't come stock with a roller bridge.. mine did, I thought they all did..

did you buy this new?

Thanks, the collection is ever changing. Those are what makes it up on the wall, others stay on the floor rack. Formerly on the wall was an Epi Broadway and a 62 reissue Crestwood, but I sold both of them to help pay for my Guild F-20

eg3iis.jpg

nice, cool "line up" too...great picture msp_thumbup.gif

did you buy this new?

Epiphone changed the spec from the roller bridge to the regular ABR. problems with the strings popping off the saddle when bending strings.

Archived